QUOTE FOR THE WEEK

Do Not Ask the Lord to guide your foot steps, if you are Not willing to Move your Feet.


Thursday, April 4, 2013

Craftsy's Block of the Month - 2013

Hello and Good Day to you all,  I joined the Craftsy Block of the Month this year and can you believe it, I'm up-to-date.  Take at look

January: Offset Log Cabin

February Spring Blooms (practice my "Y" seams

March: Economy Block  (how to re-size a block)

This will keep me posting at least once a month.  Although my goal is to post something once a week.


This is the Economy Block for March














I'm also in another BOM but I'm a bit behind - it's  hand embroidery blocks.  For whatever reason, I can't seem to start.  I tried, but just not there.  And it's very straight forward stitching just can't start......

Y'all have a great Air Force day and till later

Piece and Prayers

Debbra


No comments:

Post a Comment